Agribusiness Infrastructure Fund AIF
|Agribusiness Infrastructure Fund (AIF)|
Agribusiness Infrastructure Fund
Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Agribusiness Council of Australia Limited (ACA)
invites Expressions of Interest
from any individual or organisation
about the Agribusiness Infrastructure Fund,
including but not limited to:
1. Investment in the Fund
2. Supply of good and services to the fund, including:
3. Proposing Infrastructure Investments to the Fund
4. Employment opportunities
Description of the Fund - Unique Business Model
The Agribusiness Investment Fund (AIF) is an innovative new infrastructure investment fund to invest in key agribusiness infrastructure investments.
The unique business model is based on:
The initial fund will raise US$5billion to make long-term investments in strategic infrastructure (to be advised).
1. Complete and submit the EOI form below (best)
2. Email the Agribusiness Infrastructure Fund.
3. Join efforts to further develop the Agribusiness Infrastructure Fund Group.